Plant-based control of phytopathogenic soil nematodes, promoting optimal root growth
- Nema Sap® has a wide control spectrum.
- Controls endo and ectoparasitic nematodes that affect plant roots.
- Action by contact and by ingestion.
- Does not affect beneficial soil microorganisms.
Plant-based technology for nematode control...
- Nema Sap® is a water-soluble and liquid botanical extract, indicated for the control of phytoparasitic nematodes.
- Rich source of triterpenic saponins.
Mode of action
- Nema Sap® has a direct action on the cell membrane of nematodes, increasing its permeability to macromolecules, and facilitating the absorption of toxic molecules such as polyphenols.
- It has a marked immunostimulant action on the plant, activating its defense system, through a multi-site effect of its components.
For general inquiries or other questions, please fill out and submit the form below, call us or write us an email.
SANTIAGO DE CHILE
Av. El Ventisquero 1111. Oficina 48. Renca.
REGIÓN DEL BÍO-BÍO
Santa Victoria Lote B. Sector Los Riscos de Duqueco. Los Ángeles.