Post-harvest protector of botanical origin, designed to be applied in a preventive and curative way in infections caused by the attack of pathogenic microorganisms such as fungi, their spores, and bacterias
- Effective alternative to synthetic fungicides and bactericides
- Fungi Block PHT® allows the control of microorganisms, since it acts by sensibilizing and saturating their cell membranes and walls, which generates serious damage and causes cell collapse and death
- Rot control caused by the following fungi:
- Colletotrichum gloesporoides
- Penicillium spp.
- Alternaria spp.
- Aspergillus spp.
- Botryosphaeria spp.
- Botrytis cinérea
- Sclerotinia spp.
- Fusarium spp.
- Verticillium dahliae
- Useful for the control of bacteria of importance in biosecurity such as E. coli, Salmonella sp., Staphylococcus aureus and Listeria spp.
- Fungi Block PHT® is made up of a proprietary blend derived from plant oils and extracts, totally soluble in water and 100% organic
- It incorporates our proprietary NOVADROPTM technology in its formulation, which guarantees an emulsion composed of very small particles, which increases its stability and efficacy
- It can be applied in tubs for disinfection and washing of fruits or vegetables, in rinsing showers in the packaging process, or mixed in the post-harvest coating (waxing or coatings)
- It can be used in packaging machinery of facilities certified under organic guidelines and can also be used to disinfect areas and surfaces
- It can be mixed with products of an alkaline nature such as waxes, without altering its bactericidal, fungicidal or algicidal effect
For general inquiries or other questions, please fill out and submit the form below, call us or write us an email.
SANTIAGO DE CHILE
Av. El Ventisquero 1111. Oficina 48. Renca.
REGIÓN DEL BÍO-BÍO
Santa Victoria Lote B. Sector Los Riscos de Duqueco. Los Ángeles.