Plant-based coadjuvant that makes more efficient the irrigation and the agrochemicals applications
- Wet Quil® is a surfactant that lowers the surface tension of droplets.
- Its use with foliar application products, such as phytosanitary products or fertilizers, increases its effectiveness and efficiency since it allows correct hydration and coverage.
- Contains non-ionic triterpene saponins, originating from botanical extracts, which have a stimulating effect on growth and protection against microorganisms.
- Protects against dehydration and heat.
Better wetting and efficiency…
- Wet Quil® is a plant-based extract.
- Contains non-ionic triterpene saponins, which have properties that reduce biotic and abiotic stress, as well as antioxidant properties.
- Saponins are 100% natural surfactants, with wetting capacity.
- Wet Quil® added to the mixing tank, his saponins reduce the surface tension of the water, which facilitates wetting and coverage of fertilizers and/or phytosanitary products throughout the leaf.
- When applied to the soil, it acts as a wetting agent, which reduces the formation of dry spots during irrigation through the soil profile. This improves nutrient and water uptake by plant roots.
How and where use it
- Wet Quil® is recommended in both agricultural and ornamental formulations.
- Use with fertilizers to improve efficacy and improve hydration and coverage.
- Saponins are known for their stimulating activity on growth and development, as well as for their protective effect against biotic and abiotic stresses.
- It has a penetrating action, since it allows the sprayed solutions to penetrate quickly through the stomatal flow.
For general inquiries or other questions, please fill out and submit the form below, call us or write us an email.
SANTIAGO DE CHILE
Av. El Ventisquero 1111. Oficina 48. Renca.
REGIÓN DEL BÍO-BÍO
Santa Victoria Lote B. Sector Los Riscos de Duqueco. Los Ángeles.